- Losing weight
- Reducing your risk of several diseases, including diabetes, heart disease and cancer.
- Lowering high cholesterol levels
- Improving gut health
- Reducing blood pressure
- Lowering blood sugar levels
It is important that you know how to brew your Dja-Wonmuruk teas, as our unique blends contain loose leaf and powder ingredients. Combined with our Indigenous and native Australian flavors, Green and Black tea meet similar but different brewing requirements. You can begin by protecting your tea from the harmful effects of light, moisture, ambient odors, and air by storing it in in a cool, dark place. If stored properly, most kinds of tea leaves should retain their flavor.
- For each of our teas you should bring freshly drawn water to a boil.
- Optional - Cleanse and dry your teapot and cups. You can use do this by adding boiling water to your essentials and then discard the water. 1-2 drops of dish soap detergent will help remove any heavy stains.
- Measure your tea. We recommend using 1 teaspoon for every 250ml or 2 teaspoons per person. You can always add more or less tea depending on the strength and or flavor you want.
- Pour the hot water into a well strained pot over your unique Wonmuruk 'tea' blend.
- Allow the tea to steep for 2-5 minutes. **See Note
- After 5 minutes, pour the tea so that any contents will be caught by the strainer. You can do this by using a strainer basket on teapot or cup.
- Serve your tea and enjoy!
- Black tea: add boiling (212°F / 100°C) water, steep for 3 minutes; if serving with milk or lemon, steep 4-5 minutes
Green tea: slightly less than boiling (180°F / 82°C), steep 3 minutes
If you want to stay up to date with our blog posts, subscribe to our newsletter for all updates, directly to your inbox.